Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunshine - it turned out to be a good name!

Sunshine is definitely starting to 'blossom' now... Last night she crawled into bed with us and is an 'undercover Chihuahua' apparently... Thankfully she does not snore!

This morning she enjoyed sitting out on the Chi futon by the pool, sunbathing...



Although she's a few ounces underweight, her coat is like silk... And as the sunlight hits it, you can see blonde hairs intermingled in her coat - almost like sunbeams as the light hits it... I think I picked a pretty appropriate name for this little one!

And she's faithful about using the doggie door to go potty as well... She's eating well for me, so I expect she'll readily pick up the few ounces she needs soon enough...

Sunshine has been giving me kisses left and right today too!... When I sit down, she begs to be picked up and curls up for a snooze... Wherever I go, she is now following me around the house... She's not barky either, so she will make someone a great addition to their family!

No comments:

Post a Comment