Friday, May 29, 2009

Gizmo can hold his own with Nacho!

Gizmo and Nacho played outside on the patio again this afternoon when it warmed up... I put two Nylabones in their playpen - one flavored with bacon and the other with chicken (readily available at any petshop)... With both cutting teeth, they're forever trying to chew on something, so I try to provide them with something to help the endeavor.

Gizmo decided he wanted the bone that Nacho had, but Nacho didn't want to give it up. A few select growls were to no avail.

Gizmo sat and looked at the situation, and then he came up behind Nacho and nipped him on the butt. This caused Nacho to drop his Nylabone when he looked around.

Gizmo has this springy thingie going on and he can fly straight up like a grasshopper (from a standing position), so he did his 'gizmo spring' and landed in front of Nacho, grabbed the Nylabone and took off for the other end of the playpen!

Nacho's looking around behind him, searching for his bone, looking behind himself again and he had this totally confused look on his face... "I KNOW I just had my bone RIGHT here... WHERE DID IT GO?"... I laughed until the tears ran down my face~!!!...

Gizmo's totally content with his piglet butt facing Nacho, gnawing away on that Nylabone like nothing at all happened!

No comments:

Post a Comment