Thursday, May 7, 2009

Chloe comes a-visiting!


I'm amazed at the progress Chloe is making... truly I am! A week ago she arrived here, tail cemented between her legs and head down... Now she sees me and I should have named her "WigglyButt" instead of Chloe~!!!...

This morning she decided to come a-visiting and jumped up onto my desk from the Chihuahua penthouse... It might have been the smell of my Starbucks Frappuccino that intrigued her, but once here, she stopped long enough for me to snap a photo of her... She's already starting to fill out (must be my home cooking~!! smile)...

Next week she gets her stitches removed and by that time, the memories of being a stray and going through the shelter will have faded even more... Dogs are such situational beings... If you provide a serene and safe environment for them, they come back so much quicker than we humans do~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment