Friday, May 8, 2009

Max - I'm just a little goober!

I forget that Max is still a puppy sometimes... He plays hard with the other young dogs around here and then he just crashes like a puppy... Those deep, deep sleeping periods like most young puppies do... And in ALL positions too! Sometimes I find him upside down in the pillows on the couch with all four paws up in the air!.. Boy! That's trust if I ever saw it in a dog or puppy!... And he is ALWAYS the last to come out from underneath the warm covers in our bed each morning too! What a little goober he is!

I think because Max is already house-trained, I forget he is still a puppy... By the way, this is a standard size small dog bed that he's curled up in this morning... You can barely see him inside of it - he is that small and just a peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment