Saturday, May 23, 2009

If only our butts were this cute!

Last night I put the newbies' Xpen aside of the puppy Xpen where Nacho stays (when I can't have ALL FOUR eyes of my eyes fastened on him... smile...) and they introduced themselves to each other...

This morning, Gizmo moved over into Nacho's "digs" for a visit, and at breakfast, I quick snapped this photo of that cute little Gizmo butt... it's like a little piglet's butt!!!... Oh my goodness... How cute, huh?



So for the rest of the morning after breakfast, Nacho and Gizmo have been playing and rough-housing with each other, using the table leg as a 'limbo bar'...



There is only three weeks differences in age, but Nacho is EXTREMELY fluffy with fur similar to a rabbit's, so it's hard to see they are almost the same size and weight...



Gizmo's fur reminds me of a deer's whereas Nacho's is like a rabbit's... But they are both pure puppies, enjoying their playtime this morning:


No comments:

Post a Comment