Friday, May 29, 2009

Coco...

Coco is walking much better on a harness and lead now... She also enjoys doing a bit of running when on a walk (I wear out faster than she does!)... She's still a bit shy of men though... And is wary of men we happen upon during our walks...



Coco would probably be EXCELLENT at flyball for she loves to catch balls for me and usually brings them back... I only have to say her name once and she comes right away... She's like a billy goat - unbelievably agile and quite a jumper as well...

No matter where I am, she's right there... She has become very attached to me, almost as if she's got all this love stored up inside, ya know?... During our naps, she snuggles in near my head and really loves when I stroke her head and underneath her chin... Then she'll relax and sprawl out as if to say she wants her belly stroked too...

She's such a loving and sweet dog - it's a shame somewhere along the way someone hurt her... It'll take some time for her to trust men again but we continue to work on it... I have yet to raise my voice to her - she's that receptive to your moods and what you want from her... Coco is always watching your expressions and body language, looking for clues... She just can't do enough to please you and asks nothing more than to be loved... She will make someone a great companion and friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment