Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Nacho - I'm a celebrity and I went to the groomer's!

Mom took me Maggie's yesterday... The twins needed to be groomed... Mom has been rubbing my paws since I was just a baby, in preparation to having regular nail clipping done... Us Chi-wow-wows grow toe nails that are unbelievable... Unlike most dogs, our weight doesn't wear them down while we walk, so Mom tells me, "Nacho, you'd BETTER get used to this NOW so you're not a PITA later..."

WHO ME?... A PITA??? ;)

Maggie thought I was a-DOR-a-BLE!... I gave her a ton of kisses and made her a very happy camper!... It works EVERY time!

I've been going potty with the 'big dawgs' in the backyard and Mom is SO proud of me... There's just one spot in the whole backyard I like, but I run up, do my 'spread eagle' position and just let it rip!... She immediately gets that high pitchy voice and squeals with all of these "GOOD JOB! GOOD JOB, NACHO!"... It is just SO easy to make these humans happy, ya know?

Mom says I'm now a celebrity 'cause she's been gooing and ahhing over a photo she took of me a few weeks ago... She made it into a line of products available for purchase at the TLC CafePress store that you can find HERE


She tells me my photo and 100% of the profits from the sales of these items will help to save more dogs and puppies from the shelters in the Greater Los Angeles and Ventura County shelters... I think I'm pretty darn cute, don't you?... Maybe I should start practicing my 'pawprint signature' for the autograph hounds???

No comments:

Post a Comment