Monday, May 4, 2009

Sunbathing by the pool in the back yard...


The Chi breed are notorious sunbathers by nature, so last year we bought a futon mattress and using a nicely constructed wooden pallet as a base, we created a 'sunbathing area' in our backyard... Most mornings I can find a Chi or two, laying out there and enjoying the sun - this morning was no exception!

Max was only mildly curious as to why I had the camera out, snapping photos, but he was SOOOOO sleepy after sunbathing this morning, I couldn't get an "I'm here... I'm awake" photo to save my soul!

The little goober! :)



And if someone is willing to give him a little bit of shade, Max isn't opposed to that either!



... (although they do have their own 8' beach umbrella that I put up around noontime)... I guess I shouldn't say it is only theirs 'cause I enjoy sitting out on the patio and enjoying life and nature with them too!

Max has settled in well now after getting all of his shots up to date and spends most of his day playing with Bella or one of the other dogs... His favorite place to sleep is in my husband's lap while they 'watch' TV together at night and my husband INSISTS Max is already a Lakers fan, but I'm not so sure about that one!

No comments:

Post a Comment