Monday, July 20, 2009

Update on the Kellygirl...

Every morning when I get up, I pull the two brown pillows off the futon and throw them on the floor - one for Kelly and one for Scoobydoo - for they come and sleep close to where my computer sits... And Kelly likes to sleep close to the puppies' Xpen for some reason... Kelly is ALMOST the same color as the suede fabric on the pillows and when she curls in to sleep, it's hard to immediately see she's there in dim light~!



I disturbed her when I snapped the camera, so I quickly took another picture:



I can already see the difference the meds and baths are creating in her coat.

I also was able to take a nice picture of those gorgeous yellow eyes:



Once we get this skin/hair issue under control and all of her hair grows back in, this is going to be one VERY striking dog, along with her sweetness already!

No comments:

Post a Comment