Thursday, July 30, 2009

Poor Sunshine...

Poor Sunshine keeps getting left behind as others get adopted and go onto their furever home and I just don't understand why... She's such a sweetie and I think it's because she doesn't show well at adoptions... She doesn't stick out with some amazing markings... She's more of a one-on-one kind of dog

But every night? She curls up in bed with me on my shoulder, laying her head in the crook of my neck with her nose underneath my chin... Sunshine could readily be taught to be a "purse puppy" for she loves to travel and walk around, out and about... She accepts being dressed up and wears a small size... Sunshine would make an awesome companion for someone who wants to spoil a little one, but yet not go through the gruesome puppy stage of *poopin', piddlin', eatin' and sleepin'* (to be repeated from the beginning over and over again)... (smile)...

We need to find Sunshine's furever family... Are you all out there somewhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment