Monday, July 6, 2009

New foster home for Chloe...

One of our TLC foster volunteers has taken on Chloe... Chloe is 'right there' now, coming up and giving me kisses, sitting in my lap and allowing me to pet her, allowing me to reach over and massage her neck and back as long as I do it slowly as I approach, etc.

She's still not friendly at adoptions with strangers, and her new foster mom has 'the touch' with these little ones, so this might just be the ticket to nudge her over the edge from 'unadoptable' to 'adoptable'... Her foster mom is another avid Chi lover and you have to almost feel passionately about this breed to help the fearful ones... Chloe has NEVER been a fear-biter, just fearful because she was unsocialized like most backyard breeder stock is...

We're hoping for good things from this change and look forward to updated progress as well! Chloe's new foster mom is going to blog about her progress HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment