Monday, July 13, 2009

Donations coming in for Jayda

Some very generous people have donated towards saving Jayda's leg and we now have $600 of the $3,000 we need. THANK YOU!

She and her pups continue to do well... Some of the puppies have started opening their eyes, the one with the circle around her eye has managed to climb out of the box twice now, so I keep having to collect her and put back on the air mattress again...

Jayda continues to follow me around like a shadow and I've gotten to the point if I know I'm going to be up, down, back and forth, I put her with her puppies so she won't follow me and put so much stress on that one remaining good leg...

Today is bath day and as soon as it warms up a bit more, Jayda's getting her weekly bath... She does the very best she can to keep herself clean and potty outside but because of the hopping, she can't always make it in time... With her long hair, I am consistently checking her butt to make sure nothing is caught there --- the boon of my life - to be a dog butt checker!... (smile)...

No comments:

Post a Comment