Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Update on Jayda...

Several times a day I carry Jayda out to the side of the backyard that is sectioned off and as I tend my tomato plants, she does a bit of running around, does her business, then follows me around like a shadow... If I happen to sit down in the grass, she'll quickly climb into my lap and just lay there quiet, content to sit and get pets and cuddles...

This morning the grass was still wet and as she waited for me, she walked up to the one dandelion in the grass, sniffed it and it exploded~!!! I'd seen it earlier and had intended to go get my forky thingie to remove it from the roots, but then I spotted more ripe tomatoes and got side tracked (common when you are older than dirt like me!)...

She looked at me with total disbelief when it occurred as in "WHAT HAPPENED??" and then became a little fearful as I laughed aloud at the expression on her face... When she saw I was not upset at her, she quickly hopped over and hid underneath my nightgown skirt, stuck her head out between the snaps and looked up at me!...

What a funny little goober she is!

No comments:

Post a Comment