Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Don't readjust your computer screen...

The stuff we do as rescuers and fosters! Mr. Freckles is camera shy and I've been patiently trying to get a better photo of him without much luck... Those rose eyes you can swim and melt in! So today as he likes to hang around underneath my computer chair, I leaned over, lifted up my skirt and snapped his picture!

{{still a bit dizzy from the effort here}}... {{or dizzy than normal... smile}}



If this were an iPhone, you could just jiggle your computer screen and you'd get to see how precious this little face of his is... But it's not, so I'll do it for you!



Aren't those eyes just the most gorgeous ones you've ever seen? And he's even prettier when his ears are erect, but I guess he didn't expect me to lean over like that with the camera!

Mr. Freckles consistently comes up to my knee, begging to be picked up and cuddled... This morning he was handing out kisses to us... Whenever I lean over, I REALLY have to resist the temptation to scratch 'that' spot that's connected to his back leg...

No comments:

Post a Comment