Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Oscar's running with the 'big dawgs'....

Oscar's been buddied up with Nacho, but he's been out 'running with the big dawgs' for the past two days... He is already showing great canine manners - knows how to eat properly with older dogs, runs and plays but not dominant or aggressive towards the others, etc. Wherever Nacho is, I can generally find Oscar... (smile)...

At night, Oscar and Nacho sleep together in the Xpen and during my afternoon nap, they sleep in a crate aside of my bed (for their own safety as well as my peace of mind), but otherwise they are both out and about...

While Oscar will readily go outside and potty, I can't say I would call him housetrained yet... He will go through the doggie door and out, but I am taking him out frequently also... Once I get to the grass and say "potty, potty" he usually squats and whiddles... So far, no accidents in the house however...

I snapped these photos today of Oscar and Nacho playing out back, as well as cuddled up in a doggie bed together... It's hard to see where one pup begins and the other ends, but Oscar is wearing a blue soft velvet crossover harness if that helps!




No comments:

Post a Comment