Wednesday, June 17, 2009

CocoBeans, CocoaPuffs... still sweet by any name!

Coco doesn't show well at adoptions because of her fearful nature... I wish I could figure out how to work the video camera and show everyone what I see on a daily basis with her... She'd get adopted in a heart beat, for she's that sweet, loving, quiet and a fantastic dog once she knows you!

Sometimes I think she wants to write her own blog because whenever I leave my computer, she jumps up and sits down on my chair, waiting for me to come back! Wherever I am, she follows me and has special spots around the house that she prefers... Never demanding, she's content to just be close...

This is a SWEET dog that can't do enough to please you... She curls in and just loves to be petted and stroked... Say her name and her ears go back immediately while the tail starts wagging nonstop... If I could harness the energy in that tail, I'd never have to dust my house again!

And she's such a truly noble looking dog... Striking, she's a pleasure to have around and I can always count on getting as much or more TLC from her as I hand out... While she's not very friendly towards men, Gherry (one of the TLC volunteers) was able to pet her and socialize last Saturday, so there is a lot of hope she'll eventually overcome her fear of men as well... Sweet, sweet little soul she is and certainly deserves her own furever home (though I will be sad to see her move on)...

I snapped this picture of Coco and Frito as they were sunbathing this morning outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment