Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Bella's days...

So far, I've seen no chewing going on... Could it be because she's got the company of other dogs and this keeps her busy?... Dunno...



She's been exceptionally sweet with the puppies, and has spent her days playing with the other dogs, sunbathing on the futon platform out back, napping in the Chihuahua penthouse and relaxing at night on the couch when we watch TV... I caught her digging once in one of my flower pots, reprimanded her, she came to me, rolled over on her back in submission and hasn't done it again... But she's more of a Terrier than anything else, so digging is 2nd nature to Terriers...

Bella is readily coming when called, cuddles up and loves on you without abandon and despite being alert and active, is not engaging in barking or anything more extreme than numerous games of 'catch me if you can' with the other dogs...

No comments:

Post a Comment