Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Abby...




Dear Abby,

I have this problem. I am very young, but I have lost all the hair on the top of my head due to stress. Do you think I will ever find someone to love me?

Signed,
Lonely in Ventura


This could be this pup's forlorn tale, for although she is not even 4 months old (born on 5/17/09) and just about 3 pounds, Abby has lost all the hair on top of her head... Numerous blood panels and other tests run show no physical reason for this loss of hair...

Pulled from a local shelter, I don't think I've ever seen a more filthy dirty dog before... In the first bath, the water was opaque (seriously!), second bath was better and the third was a normal bath water when we were done!... Even our vet is at a loss to explain how she's lost the hair on top of her except for stress, but it makes you wonder what she's gone through in such a short amount of time to have had this effect on her!

Her appearance didn't seem to stop Nacho from playing a 'kissin cousin' with her... But I'm not so sure that her tongue sticking out at the end was a comment about the secret they shared or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment