Friday, September 11, 2009

And here's the Charleyboy!

Charleyboy is a six and a half pound dog we found in the shelter they had been calling "Bug" because of the way his eyes 'bug out'... I have tried to get numerous photos that aren't doing this, but it is just the way he looks up at you...



He must be some kind of mix that includes a wirehaired coat... There's almost a lion's scruff around his head and across his shoulders... The coat is soft and not 'scouring pad' coarse but it goes out in all directions... I suspect with a good diet, the coat on his back, belly and tail will grow in the same way... Right now it is shortened like it has broken off by poor nutrition...



Charley is VERY quiet and while I wouldn't say shy or timid, he is a low maintenance kind of pooch... He's friendly towards everyone, but would do best in a quiet kind of home without small children...



(excuse my foot, but it was a great shot of Charleyboy looking up at me!)

No comments:

Post a Comment