Monday, September 21, 2009

Cody - Am I getting overtime here or what??!

Cody and I have been putting in some long hours to make up for all the time we missed here at work during the first 2 weeks of his medical treatment, so Friday he was demanding overtime pay! I think he FULLY deserves it as he is the best assistant I could ever ask for...

We talked it over and reached an agreement after a long heart-to-heart discussion - he would take a nap until I was done working and I promised him some special surprise treats as soon as we got home. He
reluctantly accepted my offer and I covered his little eyes for his nap...

After I covered his little eyes, he took a nap until I rudely woke him up when it was time to leave. Mr. Cody had a YUMMY hot dog later on. He had never had one of those before so it was REALLY special!!! We had a wonderful weekend and Cody is now preparing for his 1st hydrotherapy session this Thursday morning. I will be video taping his session and putting the video up here on his blog for all to see, so keep posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment