Sunday, April 5, 2009

Slideshow - Bella and her pups' journey...

Bella and her puppies arrived here a month ago today and it is hard to remember just how small they were and how confused (?), fearful (?), anxiety-driven (?) Bella was at the time... She has now settled into the routine around here as the puppies are as well... Bella's 'spot' for sleeping is now at the top of my pillow at night... If I'm sitting on the couch watching "Idol," she's sitting on the top of the back of the couch or on my left side, napping on the comfy pillow there I rest my elbow on... If I'm at the computer, she's laying in one of the doggie beds scattered about...

While ever alert (and she knows which cries from the pups are serious and those that are not), Bella's probably one of the most active, but SO laid back dogs I have ever fostered... It has been the EASIEST foster (despite the health crisis we averted with the calcium drops) I have ever had... And considering she brought a litter of 5 puppies with her, I think I'm the one that has been spoiled here...

I created a slideshow of Bella's journey here with her pups this past month - hope you enjoy it... Hard to remember just how small and helpless they were until I view the slideshow myself! http://www.tinylovingcanines.org/slideshow/bellasslideshow.html

No comments:

Post a Comment