Saturday, January 23, 2010

Ever wonder what they are thinking???

Many, MANY times a day I see a 'look' that causes me to think, "Now I wonder what they are REALLY thinking...." and if you have a dog yourself, I am sure you can relate to this feeling... 

Prince is back on his feet (health-wise) now and has gotten into the habit of looking forward to going to adoptions every week (is it the cookies and treats? Or is it the pets and hugs from all of our volunteers and those who stop by?)... But he is also feeling well enough now to 'claim his spot' on a regular basis on my desk as well... 

Oreo was sleeping contentely in the doggie bed on the desk when Prince decided he was ready to nap as well... I couldn't resist snapping a photo of the two of them after Prince stepped into the doggie bed, did two turn-arounds and laid down... The doggie bed is really just big enough for him alone --- or a bit too big for Oreo by himself... But both of them???... (smile)...




And then the look that Oreo gave me was absolutely priceless!!!...  As in, "Uh, exactly what do you want me to do about this situation now?  He outweighs me by at least  pounds!!... Well... At least he will be a source of warmth, but I'd rather had had a blankee instead!!!"... LOL...






As for Prince, he nudged Oreo a little bit, stretched back a little bit using his legs as a brace, then gave a BIG sigh and went right to sleep!... 


I guess when it is time for royalty to get their beauty sleep, they don't anticipate any redress regardless of whose warm snuggy place they took over!




No comments:

Post a Comment