Tuesday, April 26, 2016

H-2-O.... ut oh!

We have bottled drinking water at the house, and have had it for years now after my doctor recommended it, citing research he's read for quite some time about the connection between digestive issues and the amounts of drugs that are dispensed, consumed and then end up in water supplies, but not removed by water companies... I wish I had kept the link he gave me to that web site, but I guess if you are that interested, you'll Google and find it...

The dogs in our house also drink bottled water... More of a convenience frankly, than going to the kitchen sink to refill their large bowl... 


This morning I read a survey done that ended up in my email and it was a bit startling.... 

Now, I don't have any cats, but it sure does make you wonder about what is in our water (and especially because we pay some pretty hefty water rates here in Southern California!)

If you want to read the entire article you can find it here ~~>
http://trupanion.com/blog/2016/04/trupanion-trends-hard-water-pet-urinary-health-study/


More on this topic:

No comments:

Post a Comment