Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Another one of those 'Kodak' moments...

I wish I had some kind of mechanism that could quickly take a snapshot of the visuals we volunteers get every day at the rescue shop... The cute poses of new puppies... The behavior of some of the adults that is just precious, etc... 

Mr. Peepers has given me so many of these 'Kodak' moments... I am apt to find him hanging out in a dryer load of clean toys (that makes it difficult to see him!) or following us around in the back room as we go about our chores in that cute red T-shirt he is now sporting... 

Mr. Peepers is a 'one of a kind' kind of guy.   You can't help but fall in love with him if he's around you for very long!   The other day I had just folded up a stack of clean blankees.  As I went to put them on the shelves, I spotted him curled up on a warm blankee I had just put away... I happened to have the camera in my shop shirt because of photos I'd just taken of new dogs who had just arrived....



Adorable, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment