Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Update: BonnBonn

From BonnBonn's furmom:

Thank you so much for the poem.  It made me smile!  I love my BonnBonn so much, she is truly my best friend and I want to believe she feels the same way about me. 

She has a full wardrobe of hoodies (see attached pic), sweaters, vests and coats to keep her warm in the cooler months... sleeps snuggled up with me every night (see attached pic) and goes everywhere with me (see attached pic)... except for work.  She even has a high end carrier that looks like a designer purse!

I just want to thank you, again, for allowing me to be BonnBonn's mom.  There is no greater gift than the gift of love.  I couldn't love her anymore even if she was my natural child.  She will always be my furbaby.... until death do us part.

Happy Holidays to you and yours,

Madreena



No comments:

Post a Comment